MESHIFY C MINI TG
Meshify strikes an aggressive pose in the Fractal Design lineup with unparalleled cooling performance and a defiant new look.
Like black diamond facets, the angular asymmetry of the Meshify C Mini – Dark TG carves a space uniquely its own as a new force in high-airflow design. Tempered glass with a distinctive tint completes the stealth-inspired black-on-black aesthetic with exceptional style.
A compact yet spacious open Micro ATX layout creates an unrestricted airflow path from front intakes directly through key components to exhaust, ensuring heat is never an issue.
The Meshify C Mini – Dark TG has a remarkably compact footprint with the high-end component support of a larger tower, and with six fan mounts and multi-radiator liquid cooling capability, it has the cooling capacity to match.
When performance is top priority and compromise is not an option, Meshify has you covered in style.
- Streamlined high-airflow design
- The performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mATX designed tower
- Angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
- Tinted tempered glass side panel for a clean looking exterior with full interior visibility
- Distinctive styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
- Two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
- Open interior layout creates an unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Full length power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for unrestricted airflow and a clean looking interior
- Up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommeted pass-throughs for clean cable routing